02 03 Sean Murdock Artist: 10 Year anniversary show at White Walls Gallery San Francisco 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Year anniversary show at White Walls Gallery San Francisco

34
I am in the 10 year anniversary show at White Walls Gallery in San Francisco. This is simply put the biggest thing I have ever been in and been able to attend.  I had a 5 year goal to get into White Walls Gallery. It was top on my list of places that i wanted to show in on the west coast, so to be in within a year of moving here is awesome. The lineup is a list of some of my favorite artists and I am honored to be among them on the wall.

Artists include:
Mark WhalenHerakutShepard FaireyAugustine KofieJet MartinezDAL East,Faith 47Fahamu PecouRobert WilliamsNiels Shoe MeulmanGreg GosselROAApexFerris PlockC215Casey GrayDavid GrantPeter GronquistMiss BugsShawn BarberRussell YoungLogan HicksHelen BaylyLauren NapolitanoRene GagnonGregory EuclideRobert Christian Malmberg and Sean Murdock.

Heres the link to the show info
http://www.whitewallssf.com/blog/2013/03/10-year-anniversary-preview-hi-fructose/

Heres the Hi Fructose Magazine article
http://hifructose.com/2013/03/04/preview-white-walls-10-year-anniversary-group-show/



Sean Murdock standing at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks


Sean Murdock at White Walls Gallery 10 year anniversary show, san francisco, art, street art, artist, fuck me im an artist, fuck warhol buy murdocks

35 36 37 38